Skincare for the 20 somethings…..
Hey 20 somethings! This is the most important decade for your skin. The way you care for it now will determine what it will look like for the rest of your life. The number one complaint among women in their 20s is acne, but it’s largely avoidable. Most 20-somethings break out because they use dehydrating products that strip their skin of natural oils. This causes oil glands to overproduce, resulting in pimples.
Skincare in your 20’s should be fairly simple. It’s all about preserving and protecting.
Your ideal regimen:
- Step 1: A makeup removing Cleanser AM/PM (SkinMedica Facial Cleanser)
- Step 2: Vitamin C AM (SkinMedica Vitamin C+E Complex)
- Step 3: Retinol PM (SkinMedica Retinol Complex 0.25)
- Step 4: Light Moisturizer AM/PM if needed (SkinMedica Ultra Sheer Moisturizer)
- Step 5: Sunscreen AM (SkinMedica Total Defense+Repair SPF 34)
-Allyson, Licensed Aesthetician at The MedicalSpa at Corbett Cosmetic